Monday 19 August 2013

Sunshine and Fantasy

Twenty-five days in Cyprus passed in a flash! In between visits to the beach, and long wals, I painted a few watercolours. Sunshine, sparkle and images from my walks overlapped and mutated into fantasy compositions as I worked on the balcony each day. I'm including a few of these compositions.


'Paphos Walk,' (5) watercolour, 10 x 12ins
 


'Paphos Walk,' (2)  10 x 14ins
 



'Paphos Walk,' (3) 10 x 12ins
 
Twenty-five days in Cyprus passed in a flash! In between visits to the beach, and long walks, I painted a few watercolours. Sunshine, sparkle, and images from my walks overlapped and mutated into fantasy compositions as I worked on the balcony each day. I'm including a few of these compositions.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona :). I introduce myself: I'm Portuguese, I live in Lisbon and I'm also a painter. I saw your work and i like it. your colors are striking and full of life. Some of your paintings remind me the German painter Franz Marc. I wish you much success :)

    ReplyDelete